SUPPLY OF MOTOR VEHICLES TO THE MINSTRY (STATION WAGON AND DOUBLE CABIN PICKUP). PR REF NO: MTIC/SUPLS/2016-2017/00001
1. The Ministry of Trade Industry and Cooperatives has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of two motor vehicles (station Wagon and Double Cabin Pickup).
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30-5:00 pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 50,000/=. Payment shall be by obtaining a bank advice (BAF) form from Uganda Revenue Authority’s website or approved agents and use it to deposit the said money to the URA general collection account. Subsequently the cleared BAF together with an application letter shall be used to access the bidding document from procurement and disposal unit (PDU).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 22nd August, 2016 at 12:00Pm. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 5,000,000/= (Five Million Shillings) for Lot One and UGX 3,000,000/= Three millions for Lot Two which must be valid for 120 calendar days. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at12:30pm on 22nd August, 2016.
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Farmer’s house 3rd floor room 316
(b) Documents will be issued from: Farmer’s house 3rd floor room 316
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Farmer’s house 3rd floor room 316
(d) Address of bid opening: Ministry boardroom
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Download:BID NOTICE SUPPLY OF MOTOR VEHICLES