The Procurement and Disposal Unit is established under the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act 2003, (Section 30).
The Procurement and Disposal Unit is a division entrusted with the responsibility of executing the procurement and disposal function across the Ministry.
4th Floor and Room 316
1. Management of the of the Procurement and the Disposal function
2. Secretariat to the Contracts Committee
3. Ensuring compliance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, regulations, guidelines, and best practices
4. Co-ordination of the procurement and disposal activities of all the user departments(including projects) of the Ministry
5. Providing procurement and disposal advice to other stakeholders